Welcome to StreamerCraft.com
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the StreamerCraft website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.streamercraft.com (the “Site”), by StreamerSet Inc. as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the StreamerCraft services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Buyers are users who purchase services on StreamerCraft.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on StreamerCraft.
Craft Add-ons are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Craft for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Craft Page is where the Seller can describe their Craft and the Craft’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Craft and create an order.
Crafts are services offered on StreamerCraft.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Craft.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Craft Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the StreamerCraft platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of Crafts, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed Crafts, and the holding of funds in connection with Sales Balances and Shopping Balances.
Revenue is the money Sellers earn from completed orders.
Working Balance is the value of in-progress orders.
Available Balance is cleared revenue from completed orders for Sellers to withdraw or use to purchase Crafts.
Pending Balance is cleared revenue that has been withdrawn, pending approval from the admin.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Crafts on StreamerCraft.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on StreamerCraft. Registration is free.
- Crafts on StreamerCraft may be offered at a base starting price of $5.
- Buyers pay StreamerCraft in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Craft page.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through StreamerCraft.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Craft page.
- StreamerCraft will not use any published delivered works for any StreamerCraft marketing and promotion purposes without getting express consent by the Seller.
- Impersonating other users or known figures can result in the user’s account to be temporarily or permanently disabled.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on StreamerCraft’s platform for any interaction that started on StreamerCraft.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through StreamerCraft to contract, engage with, or pay outside of StreamerCraft.
- Sellers create Crafts on StreamerCraft to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 90% of the purchase amount.
- StreamerCraft accredits Sellers once an order is completed.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the Buyer’s Available Balance.
- Withdrawal requests will be processed within 2 days from the time of when the withdrawal request was sent.
- For security concerns, StreamerCraft may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple StreamerCraft accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints StreamerCraft as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to StreamerCraft shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by StreamerCraft (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and StreamerCraft (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that StreamerCraft (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against StreamerCraft and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that StreamerCraft may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that StreamerCraft may deem necessary or prudent.
- StreamerCraft partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Craft-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the StreamerCraft platform are performed by
StreamerCraft ’s Payment Services Providers.
- Crafts may be removed by StreamerCraft for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Crafts
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Crafts
- Crafts misleading to Buyers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Crafts
- Crafts that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Crafts that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Crafts may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Crafts may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Craft description and requirements box. Crafts containing websites promoting content, which violates StreamerCraft’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Crafts are required to have an appropriate Craft image related to the service offered. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Craft images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Craft images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Statements on the Craft Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Craft add-ons fall under the same policy as Crafts.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the StreamerCraft Order system.
- StreamerCraft serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by StreamerCraft (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and StreamerCraft (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that StreamerCraft (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against StreamerCraft and not the Buyer directly.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. The current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are 5% on purchases. Service fees are non-refundable. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the StreamerCraft.com site.
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities, payment information in connection with withdrawals is collected by either StreamerCraft or
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on StreamerCraft, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on StreamerCraft; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the Craft price shown on the Craft page.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- StreamerCraft, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Craft and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER STREAMERCRAFT NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH STREAMERCRAFT MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL STREAMERSET, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, STREAMERCRAFT AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with StreamerSet, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.